Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 4: Downtown Greenwich

Day 4:  You hear "Downtown Greenwich" and think cute little downtown with boutique shops and restaurants, right?  Well, that's what I thought, but I was oh so wrong.  Downtown Greenwich is a mini Madison Ave. or 5th Ave in Manhattan.  Let me show you what I mean.  
 These are the stores you find on the quaint little street, Greenwich ave.  I mean everyone can afford a stop at Tiffany & Co., right?  WRONG!  
  And these are the buildings.... old and beautiful! 
Those are the only pictures I got.  I was in a rush, in and out of CVS pharmacy (well, after 30 mins of looks for dramamine, with no help with the RUDE employees, might I add.)  Jeff is going fishing tonight, (with his boss, he totally felt pressured, so I got a promise of a pedicure because he felt bad leaving me!) so I might take advantage of the car again and go find the beach!  
Well, that's all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment