Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 3: Anniversary Overview

Day 3:  As yesterday was our anniversary, Jeff's mom let us borrow her car for the week so we could go out on a date.  We took advantage of that and headed out to White Plains, NY, which is about 20 minutes from us.  It was a crazy drive though!  NYC traffic is not only in NYC, if you know what I mean!  We were headed for the Cheesecake Factory, but never found it so we ended up at P.F. Changs's.  

 The real reason to go to P.F. Chang's.... the Great Wall of Chocolate!! SO GOOD!!!!!!!
And now on to the rest of my day... reading "The Book Thief."  Just bought it and I am so excited to start!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! P.F. Chang's is the best! And, I read The Book Thief a little while ago, and I thought it was really good. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete