Friday, June 1, 2012

Journal

Sorry for the lack of blogging this week.  It's been crazy!  Jeff was given a big project at work and I have been helping him when he needs me (so like all the time).  Anyway, I don't have any pictures or events to talk about from Greenwich, so instead I will tell you about a project I have been working on.  Before I came out here, I was at my parents house for a couple of weeks (because Jeff  had started work here and I had to finish back in Utah.)  Anyway, my mom was working on stuff for Girl's camp and I joined in.  We made some awesome journals.  (Like actually made them... book binding, my new hobby).  Here is what I made:

Here is my super cool journal that I made!  I am so proud of it/excited about it!  I Was nervous to start writing in it because I didn't want to ruin it, but i finally started to write in it the other day.  Pretty cool, huh?  And theres a look into the secret talents of Ashley!  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment