Monday, November 7, 2011

My favorite season!

I have been a slacker, but I have a lot of pictures and updates.  Here it goes :) 


 For a date one weekend, Jeff and I went in the canyon to check out the leaves.  We wanted to go on the ski lift in Sundance, but it was closed by the time we got there.  Oh well, it was beautiful.  


 At my cousins wedding!  The picture above, with my siblings, was not posed!  We just ended up sitting together.  Haha... also, when we noticed it I said we were the "originals"... opps.  I'm going to eat my words someday when Kyra realizes  what I said. 

 Halloween!  Jeff and I were eggs, I was a deviled egg and he was a hard-boiled egg.  Cute!



  I threw Jeff a surprise birthday party!  It was Vegas themed, because I thought it was a cute theme.  He was totally surprised, had no idea!  Also, he said it was the first surprise party he has ever had!  I felt accomplished!   
We are doing well, just busy with school and work!  I have been making a lot of crafts, but I will have to dedicate a whole blog to that... someday soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sad we were too far away to attend Jeff's surprise party! Looks like a ton of fun. Miss you guys. Great costumes too :)

    ReplyDelete