Tuesday, November 22, 2011

24 before 24

24 things I want to do before I turn 24.... 
(I meant to start this in August, just after my birthday, but it's a few months late.  Oh well, better late than never, right?)

  1. Organize and clean our 2nd bedroom... aka the "storage" room
  2. Learn to sew  (i know this is a life-long pursuit, but I now have a sewing machine and have successful made some cute stuff!)
  3. Make new curtains
  4. Read one book a month (that's a little ambitious with school, but I can do it!)
  5. Learn to cook a roast
  6. Exercise 3 days a week
  7. Read the Book of Mormon again
  8. Begin making things for my classroom (especially my ABC's project)
  9. Make a dress with the green silk fabric I have from my wedding
  10. Finish our wedding album
  11. Lose 10 pounds
  12. Create file folder games 
  13. Learn to crochet the flowers from Pinterest
  14. Hike the Y
  15. Attend a session at the Salt Lake Temple
  16. Buy a new pair of heels (and wear them)
  17. Learn to make candles
  18. Wear more jewelery
  19. Create a menu for one month, with something different to eat each night
  20. Take another cake decorating class (maybe the fondant one!)
  21. See a play (that will take a lot of convincing to get my husband to go with me)
  22. Paint our dresser and desk (although I don't know what color)
  23. Knit a blanket
  24. Write in my journal everyday for a month (I used to be really good at this, but I stopped when we got married, so I am going to start again.)

2 comments:

  1. I want to teach you to sew!!! Let's make curtains while I'm in town? Oh that'd be fun :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete