Saturday, July 17, 2010

The happenings

I am the worst blogger EVER! A lot has been going on here. I started a job at a local daycare. I mostly work with the babies and it is fun for a summer job. Jeff is working with his dad doing painting and other contracting work. We are happy living our life, but are excited to be back in UT in a few short weeks!
This is what has been going on...
We went to Carlo's Bake Shop in Hoboken.. the cake boss. We waited in line outside for about an hour then inside for about 40 mins... but it was the best canoli EVER!

Jeff's friend's sister had twins!
We went to the Philly zoo.
Fireworks!

We saw toystory 3... in 3D
We went to the City with my family... Kyra loves her brother-in-law.

My big 6-year-old! (sister)

1 comment:

  1. I love twins, cotton candy, fireworks and Toy Story 3. Come back to Utah soon, please. :)

    ReplyDelete