Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Estrogen

Estrogen... everyone has it flowing through their blood. Some of us have it stronger than others.... and some of us it affects more than others. I am a prime suspect to the latter. The last week I have been PMS out of control. Crying... eating brownie batter for breakfast and Ben and Jerry's for dinner... doing things I have never thought I would do. (No, I am NOT pregnant.) Anyway, I am not sure what is going on with me, but I sure do feel crazy! Is this normal? I feel awful for my sweet husband who is doing everything possible to be make me feel better. Taking me shopping, buying me ice cream, trying to help me when I'm crying (its kinda hard to do tho). Mostly I want to apologize to my roommates and friends and family who have had to put up with me in the past... I realized last night how crazy I truly am! I am lucky to still have you as friends! HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. I love it Ash! I actually miss those nights of dipping Hershey's Kisses in sweetened condensed milk!! Glad you and Jeff are doing good, and I think that you could come decorate my bedroom!! Love you lots!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying a few nights ago, which turned into a hysterical giggle fit, which was followed by more crying. It happens :)

    ReplyDelete