Friday, July 26, 2013

The last 6 months

A lot has happened in the last few months, since I blogged last:

My little brother got married. *tear* BUT we LOVE Becca.  She is so sweet and cute and perfect for Ty.  (Looks like I didn't get any pictures of the couple, but I will find some to post at a later date.)   





I graduated from college!  This was a big accomplishment, because it took me almost 6 years to complete.  There were some hurdles I have to jump over, but I finally did it.  



I finished my first year of teaching (in the previous post)!  That was the most exciting thing that happened, I think.

And now, we are in Seattle for Jeff's Boeing internship.  We are actually only here for about 2 more weeks, but it has been a great experience.  Those pictures will have to be posted another time, because they are mostly all on Jeff's new i-phone.  I'll post about Seattle in a separate post, as soon as I get those pics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment