Monday, May 16, 2011

Remeber this?

Remember this...?
Well, as of yesterday it was one year ago! Crazy! To celebrate, we went back to Salt Lake and stayed at the same place we did our wedding night. It was so nice to get away and be together. We stayed Friday night, as well as Saturday night. On Saturday, we went to the zoo as well as Park City outlets. It was a lot of fun! Then Sunday morning, I woke up with a nasty cold... we came home a little early :( I am now sitting home trying to get better. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the zoo. (not as glamourous as our wedding day...)




Jeff loves the elephants, so we spent most of our time at the elephant exhibit. The baby is so cute!






Ignore my "inner tube" as I call it.... that is the newly-wed weight! If you have any secret tips on how to get it off, let me know!




Baby Zuri, she is very cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment