Saturday, February 26, 2011

Requests to blog more...

I promise I will blog more. I just struggle with coming up with ideas. But I will just post even if I think no one cares... cause you asked for it :) haha

I'm at my parents house this weekend (cause it was lonely at my apartment).
This little stinker

slept with me (because she is attached at my hip when I am home) and it was NOT comfortable. Oh man... I can't wait to have this stinker
home, he is much more comfortable to sleep with. (Haha, this picture is from our honeymoon. It was at a buffet we ate at in Vegas. He couldn't get enough of those ribs!)

Also, we are going here today... I'm pretty excited. I'll let you know how it is! Well, that's all for today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good girl! :) I'm glad you posted. Is that Kyra!? SHE'S SO GROWN UP!!!!! It still shocks me. Wow. How did we get old? ...oh man, I sound like my mom. (oh, and I think the little lady looks like you!)

    ReplyDelete