Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Barf Bag

For Christmas this year, Jeff and I are in New Jersey! We were very excited to leave yesterday morning. Our flight left at 5:40, we are had to be at the airport at 4:00 AM! We got about 3 hours of sleep, thats how this adventure all began! We got to the airport and Jeff was very friendly with the lady who checked us in. As we were boarding, that same lady pulled us aside and asked us to wait a minute. It made us a little nervous, but it ended up being a good thing! She handed us our new tickets, seat 4E and F! That's first class! We were so excited to be in first class, once in a life-time opportunity! Then, as the plane was taking off I got so sick and YES, don't worry, I threw up in the barf bag. Jeff then proceeded to make fun of me and told me it was all in my head. (Don't worry, he will eat his words.) After our stop in Houston, we boarded the plane and I was so nervous that I would puke again during take off. I did ok, but Jeff didn't. He threw up on the second flight. We were so miserable, chilling and achy. The rest of the day we were so sick and not doing well. We came to the house and went right to bed, slept from 7 pm-11 am. We are doing much better today, but will never forget our first Christmas trip to NJ!

1 comment: