Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleeping

Getting married means sleeping in the same bed, as you all know. Jeff is a really funny sleeper. He snores when he is in certain positions and so I have tried to wake him up and move him, so he will stop snoring. A couple of times when I have woken him up he has said, "I'm not snoring. I'm not even sleeping so I can't be snoring." I giggle and say, "No, you are snoring so just turn over." And he will say, "No, I'm not!" Then I say, "Well, what are you doing?" And he says, "I'm thinking." Then he rolls over and goes back to sleep. In the morning he does not remember any of it! So funny! He makes up for his stubbornness when he wakes me up in the middle of the night and grabs my face and kisses me then says "I love you so much." Normally I hate being woken up, but when he does that, I am just fine. :)
I love him and I love being married to him!

Jeff eating ribs at a buffet in Vegas!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like Josh! Luckily, it's gotten to the point where he somehow magically stops snoring if I ask him. He's dead asleep and remembers nothing in the morning. Boys are weird. Has Jeff hit you in bed or is that just another weird Josh thing? For the first few months of our marriage, Josh would randomly throw his arms out smacking me in the face and gut. It was strange and he always felt bad about it, but he just wasn't used to having a person sleeping in the same bed as him. It was quite an adjustment those first few months... Oh the weird things that happen when you get married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me cry of happiness - I'm so glad you people are happy and love being in love! Yay marriage! P.S. I miss you people. Tan misses seeing his boyfriend on campus - he keeps saying that we need to call you. Haha... love you. Keep updating!

    Brittany - my husband head-chucks me in the middle of the night when he gets too hot and I'm snuggled in too close. I SO feel your pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been hit yet... it will probably happen tho! Haha... we are still getting used to sleeping together, neither of us have slept well since we got married. It may be due to the fact that we have either slept on terrible hotel mattresses or air mattresses (which we are still sleeping on)... oh well!

    ReplyDelete